One of our most popular workshops is Group performance coaching (GPC), a facilitated group problem-solving process based on international acclaimed Action Learning principles
One of our most popular workshops is Group performance coaching (GPC), a facilitated group problem-solving process based on international acclaimed Action Learning principles – in which discussion without action is not an option.
Each session is 1 hour long and is intended to run with between 4 - 8 people, deep diving into a challenge or issue, resulting in a range of solutions that are right for your organisation.
Using an external facilitator to focus on solving a particular business problem produces great results for businesses that say they wouldn’t have come to these solutions alone. Some previous successes from workshops include:
- Reducing turnover of staff
- Introducing reward systems or KPIs
- Improving communication between departments (e.g. workshop and drivers)
- Increasing quality in warehouse loading/unloading, and
- Removing barriers to adherence to safety procedures.
GPC is a time-efficient way to:
- Collaborate and capitalize on diversity
- Build critical problem-solving skills and questioning capability
- Discover a wide range of solutions, in-house.
"I was surprised at how effectively GPC kept the loudest voice in check and allowed the quiet ones to be heard. The coaching improves everyone’s facilitation and questioning skills and the process works well every time by keeping group focus on getting things done. The advantage over traditional approaches in that the development of individuals is implicit and inherent in the process, without being contrived or awkward."
Ashley Barratt, Director Wise Counsel.